DEHRADUN (PREM NAGAR)
Village Jajhar, 04 Km from IMA on Chakrata Road.
|Update as on 8 Jul 15
1. A site visit was undertaken by Principal Director (Works) on 29 Jun 15 to review the progress of works.
2. Albeit slow, the contractor of Package – II has mobilized resources to complete the essential services. Works in progress include tiling work in the Dwelling Units of B2 towers, works on terrace mumties & lift machine rooms in B2 towers, misc works relating to sewage treatment Plant (STP), construction of approach road etc. Presently, manpower of about 200 labours is working at site and adequate material has been mobilized.
3. Based on the current assessment of progress of works, the likely timeliness for completion are as under:
(b) Completion of Phase-II – Balance 05 Towers (03 Towers of Type ‘A’ & 02 Towers of Type ‘B’) by Mid 2016.
Meerut and Dehradun Ph II Re-Open for Registration (22 May 15) ... [Read more....]
Dehradun Ph-II Updates (1 May 15) ... [Read more....]
Dehradun Ph-II : Web update as on 16 Mar 15 [Read more....]
Project Status as on 14 Jan 15 [Read more....]
Deletion of Swimming Pool. (28 Oct 2014). [Read more....]
Project Update As On 04 Dec 2014. [Read more....]
1. Reference is made to a few queries of allottees regarding handing over of dwelling units for project at Prem Nagar Dehradun Phase-II project.
2. As you are aware during the monsoons of 2013 the basements were flooded with catchment water as the covering of open areas were still being executed. This had resulted into complete halt in the construction activities in the basement and substructure. Also, the services have been adversely affected and the work for services like storm water drains, sewerage and STP (located in the basements) were delayed.
3. Further the final decision from UPCL for granting the available electrical supply for the project is awaited and lines for the same are being laid. Due to this even after advance stage of completion of external electrification work in the project, energisation is still awaited. However, rigorous follow up is being undertaken by this Board to ensure the said availability at earliest.
4. It may be appreciated that it will not be prudent on our behalf to offer the towers (already in the stage of handing over individually) without provisioning for basic services to be provided for residing in the premises.
5. In view of the above the completion of project fit for occupation and handing over is likely to be delayed to Oct/Nov 14. The Draw of Lots is also deferred accordingly.
6. Further development in this context will be promulgated through the AFNHB website.
Location Map and other Photographs
||View of AI
||Prog.07 Jan 15